If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area tomorrow (April 30th) we hope that you can attend StartUp SF, a meetup designed to help you “kickstart your startup.”
Speaker and Demo tables
Jonathan Cobb – Founder/CTO of Kiptronic (http://www.kiptronic.com)
Topic – “Genesis of a Startup: from Concept to Company”
- Early Validation — Before you start in earnest, you might wonder — What makes a good idea? Is yours worth pursuing? How do you size your opportunity?
- Covering the Basics — A handful of best-practices recommendations for general company administration: corporate formation, capital structure, legal, accounting, etc.
- Building the Core Team — How do you attract talent at this very early stage? What kinds of players will you need pre-funding? Post-funding?
- Market Validation — How do you execute to prove you have a winning idea? What milestones make sense for your business?
- Fund Raising — When should you raise money? Who should be your target funding sources? How much should you raise? What are common investment terms?