Does the picture below look blurry to you?
It shouldn’t any more. You now have the ability to kick the tires, pop the hood and take GoGrid for a test ride. Just head on over to your local GoGrid dealership (that would be us) and sign up for a Trial Account.
I have been writing about GoGrid for a few months now, both on this blog and on others. After almost two years of development, we are launching GoGrid to the general public. While you probably shouldn’t, at this point, host your mission critical servers on GoGrid yet (e.g., NORAD should probably hold off on hosting any Launch Command servers for a while), you SHOULD feel free to set up test environments, Quality Assurance servers, rollover backup servers, and demo servers on GoGrid. That is the nature of beta software, good enough for prime time, great enough to understand how the technology can help your business thrive and grow, helping you plan for the future.
There are several plans that you can choose from when signing up:
- Pay As You Go – Pay only for what you use
- Business Grid – Good for businesses looking to offload a few servers for a good cost-savings
- Advanced Grid – Better for larger computational networks and Internet development platforms
- Enterprise Grid – Best for enterprises hoping to quickly scale or set up failover environments
There are also several server images you can choose from at the launch (with many more being added soon):
- Web/Application Servers (more…) «GoGrid Public Beta – Explore the Technology»