As we continue to improve on and add new features and services to the GoGrid Cloud, we thought it important to update our demo walk through. While this demo does not show all of the features of GoGrid, it should give you a good overview of our service.
Here are some items that are covered in this demo (which was added on 9/20/10):
- Portal Overview – walks through all of the various GoGrid web portal options
- GoGrid Cloud Servers – illustrates the easy creation of a GoGrid Cloud Server
- GoGrid Dedicated Servers – demonstrates the steps to create a cloud-like GoGrid Dedicated Server
- GoGrid F5 Load Balancers – walks through the creation of a hardware-based F5 Load Balancer
- GoGrid Personal Server Images – this shows how easy it is to create a MyGSI, otherwise known as a GoGrid Server Image.
To get started, simply click on one of the icons in the graphic below. If at any point, you want to return to the main menu, just click on the “menu” button in the lower left-hand corner.
Do you have any questions? If so, leave a comment! What other demos would you like to see?