As you may have seen, last week we announced the opening of GoGrid’s European Headquarters in Amsterdam. This is an exciting milestone for GoGrid since it means that GoGrid’s cloud infrastructure is now available in even more locations across the globe and with a European data center, sales and account support. Talk is cheap though, so we wanted to provide new and existing GoGrid customers the opportunity to gain “early access” to our European cloud so that it can be experienced first-hand.
Whether you are new to GoGrid or an existing customer, we can grant you early access to the GoGrid Amsterdam data center easily. Choose one of the options below:
- New GoGrid Users – Please visit the GoGrid signup page: https://securesignup.GoGrid.com and use promocode: AMSGG100. The promocode will grant you access to deploy infrastructure within the new Amsterdam data center as well as provide you with a $100 service credit.
- Existing GoGrid Users – Please contact your GoGrid Account Representative about VIP early access and pricing.
Please note, for new users, the promo code can only be used between January 30th, 2012 and February 13th, 2012 and will last through February 29th, 2012 or when the $100 cap is reached, whichever comes first).
We look forward to your feedback on our new data center and should you want to learn more about European presence and to download our Cloud Computing 101 Toolkit, which is a collection of white papers, industry research, analyst reports, case studies and videos, please visit: http://go.gogrid.com/amsterdam_launch/ .
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013