With so many different types of cloud infrastructure available – public, private, internal – and with so many conflicting opinions in the industry, finding the right cloud for your business can be a confusing and frustrating process.
In order to bring clarity and understanding, we recorded a new educational webinar, hosted by GoGrid, where guest speaker James Staten, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research Inc., and Mario Olivarez, VP of Product Management of GoGrid share new research and discuss the status and direction of the Cloud infrastructure landscape.
These cloud experts discuss:
- The 4 characteristics of cloud computing
- Why are companies using the Cloud?
- What is the difference between Public and Private Cloud?
- Why is 2011 the Year of the Hosted Private Cloud?
- What is the ROI of the Cloud?
The recorded webinar also includes all the answers to the questions submitted by the live audience.
So if you are interested in learning more about the cloud industry or want to have a greater understanding of how cloud computing technology can help your business The Future of the Cloud will be well worth viewing. Starting today, this webinar is now available as a free download (.wmv and .mov versions available).
Please download the webinar by clicking the download link and leave your thoughts in comment section on this blog post.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013