On May 25th, GoGrid and partner Equinix will be educating you on why we call 2011 the “Year of the Hosted Private Cloud.” If you are doing business that requires technology, in order to increase profitability and productivity, you frequently need to lower your total cost of ownership of that technology. Cloud Computing has been great for this as we see with the 10s of thousands of active GoGrid customers currently. As corporations and enterprises expand their technology footprints, they need to carefully weigh the various infrastructure solutions available to them. But be forewarned, some of the antiquated options are expensive and can consume huge amounts of human capital in the process. For many, a Hosted Private Cloud is a much better option.
While public clouds offer incredible advantages over traditional, dare I say, old fashioned (physical) infrastructure implementations, sometimes corporations need to be able to leverage the benefits and technology of a state-of-the-art public cloud, but within a non-shared environment. This is where GoGrid’s Hosted Private Cloud comes in to play.
On Wednesday, May 25th from 11:00am to 11:30am PST, GoGrid and Equinix will be providing an educational webinar to discuss a variety of topics surrounding public and private clouds, including:
- Distinguishing between a Public vs. Hosted Private Cloud
- Determining which type of cloud is right for your business
- How enterprises are leveraging the private cloud
Additionally, the webinar will provide attendees various Resources on how to get started as well as answer questions from the audience.
Panelists for this webinar are:
- Lou Najzdin – Lou is a Subject Matter Expert with Equinix’s Cloud and IT Services vertical. In this role Lou consults with both Cloud companies and Enterprises on deploying and utilizing cloud technologies. Lou is in the unique position to see Cloud the subject from both the provider and user perspectives.
- Mario Olivarez – Mario is GoGrid’s Vice President of Product Management and leads all aspects of product strategy, development and execution; including product roadmap planning and management, product marketing initiatives and is a key member of the executive team that took GoGrid to market.
Register now at: http://go.gogrid.com/equinix
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013