We recently hosted a joint webinar with Canonical, the company behind the Ubuntu project, and discussed Ubuntu in the GoGrid cloud. I had the privilege of hosting this webinar with Nick Barcet, Canonical Cloud Solution Lead, and Zane Williamson, GoGrid Key Accounts System Administrator.
This webinar focuses on the relationship between Ubuntu and cloud infrastructure, how open-source software is fueling innovation and some examples of an Ubuntu environment on GoGrid.
If you weren’t able to make the live webinar, don’t worry because we recorded and it’s available on demand!
This is a really educational webinar that covers a lot of content. Ubuntu in the GoGrid cloud discusses the following topics:
- An overview of the cloud landscape
- A Ubuntu retrospective
- Ubuntu server adoption statistics
- Benefits of Ubuntu in the GoGrid Cloud
- Use cases – applications best suited for Ubuntu
Whether you’re a Linux expert or just getting started with open-source software, we’re sure you’ll enjoy this recorded webinar.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013