As part of GoGrid‘s on-going educational webinar series, we have another important and informative webinar titled “Accelerate Your Website & Deliver Your Content with Lightning-Fast Speed” running tomorrow (Thursday, December 2nd, 2010) at 11:00-12:00 PM (Pacific Time). As many of you may already know, GoGrid has a CDN offering (see our CDN page for more details) that can help you instantly scale your web presence around the globe.
Here are the details of webinar:
Description: Do you depend on your web presence as a critical component of your business? Have you experienced occasional slow load times or video buffering of your content from certain geographic locations? Will increased website speed help you sell your services, products, or advertising on your website?
- What is a content delivery network and how it can benefit your business
- Example of businesses and content that should be using CDNs
- Introduction to the GoGrid CDN
- Kevin Lewis, Director of Global Alliances EdgeCast Networks
- Rob Larson, GoGrid Product Manager
Date: December 2, 2010
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (PDT)
Be sure to bring your questions to the webinar as there will be time during the presentation to ask the experts. Just to get your ideas flowing, here’s some more information about the GoGrid CDN:
- Website Acceleration—faster page load times for your website
- Large Object Download Service—for software, videos, games, music, podcasts and movies—the best way to provide delivery of downloads
- On-Demand Video Streaming—Flash and Windows
- Live Video Streaming—Flash and Windows
- Security*—all of the important security features needed for online business including SSL delivery and Token-based Authentication
- Cname Support—disguise the GoGrid CDN URL with a customized URL
- Reporting—the most comprehensive reporting and analytics suite in the industry—view bandwidth consumption, breakdowns of downloads by media type, geography, file type and popularity
- Advanced Reporting*—over 60 reports to help improve and optimize website performance
The GoGrid CDN currently has 18 Points of Presence (PoPs) around the globe including 9 in North America, 5 in Europe, 3 in Asia and 1 in Australia.
We hope to see you at the webinar.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013