If you are reading this blog post, you probably have heard the term “Cloud Computing“. But in the off chance that you haven’t, or perhaps you know of a colleague or co-worker that needs to get brought up to speed on the power of the cloud or what it can do for your company, I wanted to be sure that you knew about an upcoming webinar that we at GoGrid will be hosting called “Cloud Hosting 101“.
To be clear, this is NOT a webinar for those people who are well versed in the technical benefits of the cloud, nor how you can build N-tiered complex infrastructure with just a few mouse clicks. It is more about:
- getting a primer on the benefits of cloud computing for your business,
- how customers are using the GoGrid cloud to achieve success and,
- to learn how to get started with a cloud presence on GoGrid.
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Pacific Time)
Presenters: Michael Sheehan (GoGrid Technology Evangelist) & Maria Gallegos (GoGrid Product Marketing Manager)
If you have questions that you would like us to answer on the webinar, be sure to submit them as a comment on this blog post. We hope that you or your co-workers can attend. Do note, we do have other webinars coming up over the next few months so be sure to check back.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013