We are excited to announce a joint webinar with F5 and GoGrid that discusses the top Use Cases and Best Practices for load balancing in a public cloud. When GoGrid launched several years ago, we were pleased to have F5 as a technology partner in our initial offering. It remains a core feature of the GoGrid Cloud today. Recently, with the addition of our East Coast datacenter, we released load balancing for GoGrid infrastructures in that datacenter as well.
Many current GoGrid users are not taking advantage of our free F5 load balancing so if you are one of those customers, we encourage you to attend this webinar. Things to think about:
- You can prevent application downtime – when you have more than one server in a load balanced environment, you can rest assured that if one of those servers happens to become unavailable, traffic to your site is automatically redirected to the other available server(s).
- Scaling infrastructure – without a load balancer in place, it can be difficult to scale up (or down) your infrastructure.
- 1-2-3 Process – deploying a load balancer is just a matter of filling out a form and once you configure it, your new load balancer is available in minutes.
- Moving beyond the “Free” offering – if your routing needs are more complex, we are here to help with other solutions.
Title: “Load Balancing in the GoGrid Cloud – Utilizing F5 BIG IP to Manage Traffic Spikes and Uptime”
Date: Wednesday, 8/25/10
Time: 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Topics to be covered in this webinar include:
- Enterprise grade hardware load balancers
- Multi-data center resource provisioning
- Configuration options at different levels: load balancing types and persistence
- And more!
- F5 Networks: Doug Lohf, Senior Systems Engineer
- GoGrid: David Michael, Sales Engineer
- GoGrid: Rob Larson, Product Manager
As a thank you for attending, all attendees will be eligible for a $50 GoGrid Service Credit.
Be sure that you attend this important webinar as it can help you do more with your F5 load balancing solution that you already have available within your GoGrid cloud.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013
- Advertising in the Cloud - May 2, 2013
- How To Enable & Manage the New, Free GoGrid Firewall Service - May 1, 2013