Yesterday, I posted an article about a webinar we held that was targeted at current GoGrid users. To round out the mix, we held another webinar geared towards users who might be new to Cloud Computing and GoGrid itself. This second webinar, titled “Complex Infrastructure Made Easy – Learn How You Can Leverage the GoGrid Cloud” was recorded on 6/29/10.
Similar to its predecessor, this webinar covered many aspects of the GoGrid 3.0 release. Presenters were Jeff Samuels, Michael Sheehan and Kole Hicks of GoGrid. The topics we discussed included:
- Overview: Complex Infrastructure Made Easy
- Landscape & GoGrid 3.0: What is the Cloud, GoGrid 3.0 new features
- Partner Ecosystem: Solutions from the GoGrid Exchange
- GoGrid’s Unique Value Proposition: Direction of the GoGrid Cloud
If you were unable to attend this webinar, the full recording is available below as well as on our Vimeo channel:
The presentation deck is also embedded below and is similarly available on our SlideShare channel:
We realize that it is very difficult to cover all of the features and services available to GoGrid customers. This webinar obviously only touches upon a few key items. We encourage you to explore the newly redesigned GoGrid website and be sure to contact a Sales Representative should you have any additional questions.
If there are other topics you would like to see covered in future webinars (or blog posts), please leave a comment and let me know.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013