GoGrid is pleased to announce a new Cloud Management option using enStratus as a management service for GoGrid. The following Press Release describing the new offering was issued by GoGrid Partner, enStratus. enStratus is a cloud infrastructure management platform that allows for the deployment, operation and management of enterprise-class application in public and private clouds. Its multi-cloud architecture is focused on the security and high-availability of mission-critical web applications.
enStratus enables enterprises to run applications that operate with sensitive data all within a cloud infrastructure environment.
Webinar – June 23rd
enStratus is hosting a webinar on June 23rd titled: Cloud Security Best Practices from 11:30PM to 12:15 PM Central Time where you can learn how enStratus and GoGrid work together to ensure your security policies and procedures are met for your cloud computing infrastructure. Topics include:
- How can I best manage my keys for the cloud?
- Can I encrypt my data?
- If lawyers subpoena my cloud provider, can they get access to my data?
- Can I have users with varying levels of access to my infrastructure?
- Is LDAP or SAML 2.0 supported?
- What auditing is available?
Your can register for the free webinar here.
enStratus Press Release
The following press release was announced yesterday:
enStratus Extends Support for Cloud Management to GoGrid
June 23 enStratus/GoGrid webinar to highlight cloud security best practices
MINNEAPOLIS, MN. (June 2, 2010) – enStratus today announced that its cloud management solution now supports GoGrid’s cloud infrastructure. The addition of GoGrid provides customers another option to manage cloud infrastructure from a unified management solution.
“As enterprises continue to adopt cloud computing infrastructures, internal policies and procedures become a larger focus,” said GoGrid CEO & Co-Founder, John Keagy. “GoGrid is excited to be working with enStratus to help meet the cloud infrastructure governance needs of our clients.”
enStratus is a cloud infrastructure management platform for deploying and operating enterprise-class applications in public and private clouds. Customers can now leverage enStratus for managing GoGrid-deployed cloud infrastructures including:
- Cloud security – With enStratus, customers gain encryption, intrusion detection and no credentials in the cloud
- Role-based security - Meet internal security policy requirements by defining custom roles with discreet levels of permissions
- Financial controls – Assign users to billing codes and track cloud resource usage
- Automated scaling, recovery and backups – Full infrastructure automation enables companies to meet service level requirements
- Unified cloud management – Clients can now manage GoGrid cloud infrastructures as well as other major public and private clouds with one unified solution
“It is critical for enStratus to support all the leading cloud infrastructures to provide a complete solution for our customers,” said David Bagley, CEO of enStratus. “Adding GoGrid to our list of supported cloud providers is a major step to meet that goal.”
enStratus is available starting today for GoGrid. For more information, contact enStratus at 612-746-3091 or visit www.enstratus.com. To learn more about cloud security best practices, register for the June 23 enStratus/GoGrid webinar at www.enstratus.com/gogrid.
We encourage you to register for the webinar as well as explore other GoGrid Partner Solutions on the GoGrid Exchange.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013
- Advertising in the Cloud - May 2, 2013
- How To Enable & Manage the New, Free GoGrid Firewall Service - May 1, 2013