GoGrid is pleased to announce a new Cloud Management option using enStratus as a management service for GoGrid. The following Press Release describing the new offering was issued by GoGrid Partner, enStratus. enStratus is a cloud infrastructure management platform that allows for the deployment, operation and management of enterprise-class application in public and private clouds. Its multi-cloud architecture is focused on the security and high-availability of mission-critical web applications.
enStratus enables enterprises to run applications that operate with sensitive data all within a cloud infrastructure environment.
Webinar – June 23rd
enStratus is hosting a webinar on June 23rd titled: Cloud Security Best Practices from 11:30PM to 12:15 PM Central Time where you can learn how enStratus and GoGrid work together to ensure your security policies and procedures are met for your cloud computing infrastructure. Topics include:
- How can I best manage my keys for the cloud?
- Can I encrypt my data?
- If lawyers subpoena my cloud provider, can they get access to my data?
- Can I have users with varying levels of access to my infrastructure?
- Is LDAP or SAML 2.0 supported?
- What auditing is available?