At GoGrid, we firmly believe that having a rich and developing Partner ecosystem is critical to not only our success but also our customers. GoGrid Partners bring an incredible amount of value-added tools and services in the form of what we call PGSIs (Partner GoGrid Server Images) and we work with them closely to ensure that our joint offerings provide as much value as possible. If you haven’t explored the GoGrid Exchange, I encourage you to do so as we have a variety of tailored solutions to meet a wide variety of needs.
Categories for PGSIs currently include: Software & Applications, Development & Testing, Disaster Recovery & Backup, Cloud Management, Security, Monitoring & Reporting and more. Also, we are actively looking for new technology-enablers in the form of Partners so if you have a SaaS or PaaS offering that you would like to potentially be included in the GoGrid Exchange, simply fill out this form and we will start you on your way. All of our current partners are listed here.
Have you used a Partner GSI? If so, every Partner Server Image has a rating and comments section so that you can Review any of the images that you use. We hope that you will provide feedback as it helps us and our partners better evaluate the usefulness of their images on GoGrid.
NEW Partner Images
The following images are NEW to the GoGrid Exchange.
- SNORT IDS/IPS - Snort® is an open source network intrusion prevention and detection system (IDS/IPS) developed by Sourcefire. There is an additional charge of $29/month per instance of this deployed. It gets the user access to updated rules via Sourcefire. [Snort on GoGrid Exchange]
- MediaWiki - MediaWiki is a wiki package originally written for Wikipedia. It is now used by several other projects of the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation and by many other wikis. MediaWiki was designed to be run on a large server farm for a website that gets millions of hits per day. [MediaWiki via BitNami on GoGrid Exchange]
- JasperServer – JasperServer Community Edition, the open source report server, built by the developers of JasperReports, the leading open source reporting library. It provides a Web and Web services based environment for reporting and dashboards. [JasperServer via BitNami on GoGrid Exchange]
- Spree – The Most Powerful and Flexible E-Commerce Platform for the Ruby Enterprise. [Spree via BitNami on GoGrid Exchange]
- Coppermine – Coppermine is a multi-purpose, full-featured web picture gallery script written in PHP using GD or ImageMagick as image library with a MySQL backend. [Coppermine via BitNami on GoGrid Exchange]
- Rubystack - Ruby on Rails is a full-stack MVC framework for database-backed web applications that is optimized for programmer happiness and sustainable productivity. It lets you write beautiful code by favoring convention over configuration. [Rubystack via BitNami on GoGrid Exchange]
- LAPPstack – It includes ready-to-run versions of Apache, PostgreSQL, PHP and phpPgAdmin and required dependencies [LAPPstack via BitNami on GoGrid Exchange]
UPDATED Partner Images
We have also UPDATED the following images:
- OpenVPN – OpenVPN Access Server is a full featured SSL VPN software solution that accommodates a wide range of configurations, including secure and granular remote access to your internal network and/ or your private cloud network resources and applications with fine-grained access control. [OpenVPN on GoGrid Exchange]
- Appistry CloudIQ – Appistry CloudIQ Platform is a comprehensive platform for delivering highly scalable, extremely reliable, and easily managed applications on private, public and hybrid clouds. [Appistry CloudIQ on GoGrid Exchange]
- SugarCRM – SugarCRM is a flexible customer relationship management solution for companies of all sizes. SugarCRM can easily be customized and integrated with other software to allow companies to build and maintain a more flexible system. [SugarCRM via BitNami on GoGrid Exchange]
- Joomla – Joomla! is an open source Content Management System with a growing and active community of more than 400,000 users. Joomla! creates multiple format sites from simple websites to complex corporate applications and allows users to manage each aspect of their website through a simple, browser-based interface. [Joomla via BitNami on GoGrid Exchange]
- DokuWiki – DokuWiki is a standards compliant, simple to use wiki mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind. It is targeted at developer teams, workgroups, and small companies. [DokuWiki via BitNami on GoGrid Exchange]
- LAMPstack – It includes ready-to-run versions of Apache, MySQL, PHP and phpMyAdmin and required dependencies [LAMPstack via BitNami on GoGrid Exchange]
- Drupal – Drupal is a content management platform that allows an individual or community of users to easily publish, manage, and organize a wide variety of content on a website. [Drupal via BitNami on GoGrid Exchange]
- WordPress – WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. [WordPress via BitNami on GoGrid Exchange]
What other images would you find useful on the GoGrid Exchange? Leave a comment with some company or service names and we can reach out to them.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013