The Web 2.0 Expo in San Francisco is just around the corner. It takes place from May 3-6, 2010 at Moscone Center and GoGrid will be there as an exhibitor at the Expo. Be sure to visit us at Booth #824.
About Web 2.0 Expo
Web 2.0 Expo is co-produced by O’Reilly Media, Inc and UBM TechWeb, and showcases the latest Web 2.0 (or dare I say Web 3.0?) business models, companies, design strategies and development paradigms. It is essentially a glimpse into what you might see in the coming years on the web. There are a series of multi-track sessions within the Expo that cover topics such as:
- Design & User Experience
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategy & Business Models
- Focus on Analytics
- Focus on Community
- Focus on Enterprise
- Focus on Mobile
- Focus on Real-time
- Focus on Cloud Computing
The Web 2.0 Expo is really for any one who wants to learn about cutting edge companies and technologies and what they are doing to make their or your business successful. Attendees include:
- Business strategists and analysts
- UI designers and consultants
- Web designers, architects, and engineers
- Interactive media designers and marketers
- Product managers
- Marketing, advertising, and communications professionals
- Community managers
- Content and eCommerce managers
- CxOs and IT managers
- Business managers
- Developers, Programmers, and Sys-Admins
- Grassroots developers and hackers
- Web analytics and SEO/SEM professionals
- VCs, entrepreneurs, and owners of start-ups
- Vendors who provide tools and services to the builders of the Web
Schedule of Events & Registration
The full Conference schedule is posted online. The conference starts bright an early at 9am on Monday May 3rd and goes through Thursday May 6th.
The Expo Hall is open:
- Tuesday May 4th from 10:30am – 3:30pm
- Wednesday May 5th from 10:30am to 6:00pm.
You can pick up a free expo pass by registering using the code “websf10coe” here. Alternatively, if you want to attend some of the Conference Sessions, you can get a 20% discount using the code “websf10coma” on the Registration form.
Hope to see you at the Web 2.0 Expo!
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013
- Advertising in the Cloud - May 2, 2013
- How To Enable & Manage the New, Free GoGrid Firewall Service - May 1, 2013