The description of the Webinar is as follows:
With the increasing importance of information technology for the continuation of business critical functions, combined with a transition to an around-the-clock economy, the importance of protecting an organization’s data and IT infrastructure in the event of a disruptive situation has become an increasing and more visible business priority in recent years. It is estimated that most large companies spend between 2% and 4% of their IT budget on disaster recovery planning. Recent technological advancements, primarily with cloud computing, allow more companies to afford and be better prepared for the day disaster strikes. This webinar demonstrates new approaches for implementing a powerful yet cost effective disaster recovery program in the cloud.
DATE: Friday, February 26, 2010
TIME: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST)
HOST: ANX eBusiness
REGISTRATION: To register, please visit this page
More Information about ANX eBusiness
ANX’s PositivePro is a cloud-based VPN solutions that allows secured user-to-cloud, site-to-cloud and cloud-to-cloud connections. ANX’s PositivePro is a software-based managed service that includes dual-factor authentication using phones and backed by 24/7 live support. It is deployed as an on-demand service and billed monthly per site and users, and has the ability for GoGrid customers to turn on and off additional sites and user instances as well as scale up and down as usage demands it.
Some use cases are:
- Setup a secured ad-hoc Datacenter in the cloud and directly connect sites and users.
- Expand Corporate Applications into the Cloud to reduce total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Scale the corporate servers in the Cloud when the traffic load exceeds the corporate on-premise capacity.
- Disaster Recovery: Periodically back-up mission critical data from the corporate datacenter to the cloud
- GoGrid VPC Powered by ANX Positive Pro: ($75/server) Appropriate for GoGrid customers who want to expand their datacenter to the cloud or build a virtual datacenter in the cloud and connect it to their corporate network. Includes 1 tunnel and 3 VPN remote users
- Each additional user: ($20 – Additions are handled by ANX through customer portal)
- Each additional user with Dual Factor phone authentication: ($26 – Additions are handled by ANX through customer portal)
- Each additional site: ($75 – Additions are handled by ANX through customer portal)
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013
- Advertising in the Cloud - May 2, 2013
- How To Enable & Manage the New, Free GoGrid Firewall Service - May 1, 2013