- Website Acceleration—faster page load times for your website
- Large Object Download Service—for software, videos, games, music, podcasts and movies—the best way to provide delivery of downloads
- On-Demand Video Streaming—Flash and Windows
- Live Video Streaming—Flash and Windows
- Security—all of the important security features needed for online business including SSL delivery and Token-based Authentication
- Cname support—disguise the GoGrid CDN URL with a customized URL
- Reporting—the most comprehensive reporting and analytics suite in the industry—view bandwidth consumption, breakdowns of downloads by media type, geography, file type and popularity
- Advanced Reporting—over 60 reports to help improve and optimize website performance
The presentation from the GoGrid CDN webinar is now available on SlideShare as well as below:
GoGrid CDN – Webinar about GoGrid's Content Delivery Network
The following two tabs change content below.
Michael Sheehan, formerly the Technology Evangelist for GoGrid, is a recognized technology, social media, and cloud computing pundit and blogger who writes regularly about technology news and trends.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013