Sys-Con’s 4th International Cloud Computing Expo is next Mon-Weds (11/2/09-11/4/09) and GoGrid is exhibiting there. Come join the thousands of registered users who will be attending this event at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA as it promises to be information-packed about the Cloud and all of its benefits.
Keynote speakers are:
- Richard Marcello (President, Systems & Technology, Unisys) – “The Time is Right for Enterprise Cloud Computing”
- Shelton Shugar (SVP Cloud Computing, Yahoo) – “Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing”
- Richard Sarwal (VP of Development for Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle) – “Cloud Computing and the Enterprise”
There will also be a Cloud Computing Bootcamp led by Alan Williamson. I attended a few of the bootcamp sessions last year and these were among the most packed rooms of the conference.
The conference consists of the keynotes (listed above) as well as 7 tracks with a large assortment of speakers. Each speaker track is compartmentalized by category:
- Enterprise-Class Cloud Computing
- Management, Testing, Security & Interoperability
- IaaS, Cloud Platforms, Cloud Storage
- Hot Topics
- RIAs in the Cloud, SOA in the Cloud
- Server, Desktop & Storage Virtualization
- Management, Performance, Security & Compliance
Since GoGrid is a sponsor of this event, we have some free invites available to our users and reader. To register, simply go HERE and use our special coupon code “gogridexpo” (case sensitive) to register for a complimentary pass. After entering the code, simply click on “Click Here to Register!” and you will be all set for the show.
GoGrid will have staff members available to talk about our various Cloud Infrastructure offerings including MyGSIs (personal server images), Hybrid Hosting (what we call “Cloud Connect” which enables Cloud front-end infrastructures to connect to dedicated, physical back-end architectures via a private connection), Partner announcements, new features and a variety of other things. People who drop by the GoGrid booth will receive high-value GoGrid credits (new accounts only) that can be used to spin up a variety of cloud architectures in minutes.
If you would like to set up a one-on-one meeting at the conference, either drop by the GoGrid booth (during expo hours) or you can contact either GoGrid, Paul Lancaster or Michael Sheehan via Twitter for real-time, on-site communications. Our Twitter accounts are:
- GoGrid – http://twitter.com/GoGrid
- Paul Lancaster – http://twitter.com/PaulLancaster
- Michael Sheehan – http://twitter.com/HighTechDad
We hope to see you there.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013