Where will the sky end? Not with the Clouds, that is for sure. CloudCamp, the virtual “unconference” that has been held physically in various locations around the globe is trying something different…doing it in the Cloud! Just like previous CloudCamp formats, this “cloud-based” CloudCamp will be a free and open place for the introduction and advancement of Cloud Computing. Details can be found here.
CloudCamp in the Cloud will be on Thursday, October 22, 2009 from 12:00 to 3pm Eastern Standard Time. Details below:
- REGISTER – Attending CloudCamp in the Cloud is free, fun and informative. Register now at http://bit.ly/UKbc1.
- PRESENT – CloudCamp in the Cloud encourages community presentations. If you have a cloud-related topic to discuss, visit the topics page to submit a proposal.
- SPONSOR – CloudCamp depends on corporate sponsors who provide financial assistance and other valuable donations. Current CloudCamp in the Cloud sponsors include Citrix, Enomaly and Appistry. If you would like to sponsor CloudCamp in the Cloud, please contact Reuven Cohen.
- ORGANIZE – CloudCamp is a non-profit, volunteer-driven organization. If you’d like to help facilitate CloudCamp in the Cloud, letting us know about your interest by emailing email@example.com.
- SPREAD THE WORD – Help share the news about CloudCamp in the Cloud, by retweeting this announcement (hashtag: #cloudcamp), blogging about the event, and linking to the main information page.
Also, be sure to follow CloudCamp on Twitter.
The current agenda (always in a state of flux) is as follows: