Last week, VMWorld 2009 Expo took center stage in San Francisco at the Moscone Center. With 3+ days of VMWare sessions and exhibits, there was a lot of buzz about VMWare, but also about Cloud Computing in general. GoGrid was an exhibitor at the show, in the Innovators Pavilion, and we found that many of the attendees were looking not solely at VMWare but at other Cloud Computing vendors as well (like GoGrid).
Several of our executives spent time at the show, not only staffing our booth, but also attending sessions as well as talking to vendors and other companies on the expo floor.
During and after the show, I interviewed three GoGrid executives to get their impression of what they saw and heard, as well as their thoughts on what the announcements meant to them and to GoGrid. I interviewed:
- John Keagy – CEO & Co-Founder of GoGrid
- Mario Olivarez – VP of Products at GoGrid
- Paul Lappas – VP of Engineering at GoGrid
Are there any questions that you have for our executives, developers or others within GoGrid? Please email those questions to: Michael AT GoGrid DOT com and I will answer as many of them as possible in future interviews.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013