Tomorrow, July 23rd, GoGrid and partner Grid Dynamics will offer a webinar titled “Application Testing on Public Clouds“. If you are an IT Director, CIO, QA Manager, Project or Program Manager, or Test Environment Manager, or simply are interested understanding how to use Cloud Computing within your organization for application testing, you are encouraged to register and attend this free webinar.
Date & Time:
Thursday, July 23rd, 2009 from 11:00 am until 11:30 am PDT
Cloud computing is one of the loudest buzzwords in the IT industry today. This disruptive phenomenon marks the latest paradigm shift in IT. Offering benefits such as reduction in cost of ownership and location independence, cloud computing is dramatically affecting every aspect of the modern enterprise. Gartner is predicting that 80% of Fortune 1000 companies will be using cloud computing services by 2012.
Application development and testing is one of the top five uses for cloud computing, according to the survey conducted by research firms 451 Group and ChangeWave. Historically, being able to provision diverse testing environments has always required significant infrastructure and time investments. As application refresh cycles peak, testing environments become scarce and a backlog of testing jobs accumulate, increasing the time to market. Cloud offers a perfect solution, enabling on-demand provisioning of test environments in real time, while at the same time eliminating the necessity for upfront infrastructure investment.
This webinar, presented by GoGrid and Grid Dynamics, will examine a practical approach to adopting cloud computing for application testing in your enterprise. We will also review an actual case study, featuring one of the top online retailers.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn about setting up application testing environments on the cloud
- Be able to deploy your project to the cloud today
- Understand how major enterprises are adopting cloud for application testing
- Receive Grid Dynamics’ Cloud4QA™ Resource Kit and $100 in GoGrid Credit to get you started
- Stacey Farias – Principal Architect, Grid Dynamics
- Eugene Steinberg – CTO, Grid Dynamics
- Paul Lancaster – VP, Business Development, GoGrid
Registration and more information can be found here.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013