Continuent and GoGrid offer unparallel database availability and scalability in the cloud. In this live webinar, you’ll learn about the hybrid infrastructure of cloud computing and managed servers for hosting and scaling dynamic web applications.
Learn how to:
- Connect your cloud web and application servers with customized dedicated database servers and take advantage of the elasticity of cloud for spikes in web traffic while getting the high I/O performance of dedicated servers.
- Load balance to increase system performance and redundancy so that you can seamlessly handle spikes in traffic while achieving around-the-clock availability.
- Improve overall high scalability, redundancy, performance and reliability
- Meet on-demand server needs
- Achieve low maintenance & support costs and no capital expenditures.
Date & Time:
- Thursday, August 6, 2009 10:00 am – Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
- Thursday, August 6, 2009 1:00 pm – Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Thursday, August 6, 2009 6:00 pm – GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
- Paul Lancaster (Business Development & Channel Manager – GoGrid Cloud Hosting)
- Robert Hodges (CTO – Continuent)
Please register for the webinar here.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013