GoGrid is pleased to announce today our technology partnership with Zeus Technology. This strategic partnership brings Zeus’ leadership in software-based application traffic management to GoGrid’s Cloud Hosting infrastructure. Using Zeus’ ZXTM VA (Virtual Appliance), GoGrid customers can now add robust traffic management capabilities like traffic shaping and prioritization, content compression and service level monitoring, among others.
Other benefits of using Zeus’ ZXTM include:
- TrafficScript—the most intuitive traffic routing language available
- Java Extensions for sophisticated traffic processing needs
- Server Load Balancing providing Layer 7 traffic management for all applications
- TrafficCluster Scalability to grow capacity and prevent compound failures
- Application Acceleration for enhanced ROI on new and existing deployments
- Control API for tight integration between ZXTM and other devices
- Event Handling for automated alerting and resolution of key events
- More are listed on the Zeus GoGrid Partner page
The full press release is below as well as available online.