GoGrid and AppZero will be conducting a webinar titled “Moving Windows Server Apps to the Cloud in 3 Easy Steps” on May 28, 2009 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM EDT. To register for the webinar, please go here.
Wondering if you should attend? If you answer “YES” to any of the following questions, you probably should:
- Are you are interested in learning about the cost-effective flexibility of Cloud Computing?
- Do you develop Windows Server Applications?
- Are you hosting with other Cloud Computing providers?
- Do you want to migrate your Windows Applications from a different cloud or data center?
- Are you an Enterprise customer looking to test your application in the cloud?
- Are you afraid of having to re-engineer all of your Applications because you have been told you must move to the cloud?
- Do you want to learn 3 easy steps to move Windows server applications to the cloud?
- Are you afraid of vendor lock-in?
Come and hear Greg O’Connor (CEO of AppZero) and Paul Lancaster (Business Development Manager of GoGrid) speak about how our two companies are working together to take the headaches and heartaches out of Windows Server Application hosting and migration. To register for the webinar, please go here.
At the end of the webinar, GoGrid will be giving out $100 GoGrid promotional credits for GoGrid so that you can test out how truly easy hosting in the cloud is! Hope to see you there.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013