If you are currently a GoGrid customer, I want to talk to you! As you know, the Cloud is all the hype with lots of vendors, analysts and industry experts expounding the virtues and benefits. (I’m one of those who keeps the grease in the marketing buzz machine rolling.) But I’m also an advocate, not only of Cloud Computing, but especially of those using GoGrid successfully.
So, here is what I’m looking for…
- Windows Developers – people using the “Windows-side” of GoGrid. That is to say, ASP.NET, Windows Server 2008 or 2003, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, IIS
- Linux Developers – those implementing either Red Hat Enterprise Linux and/or CentOS
- OpenSource Users – if anyone is developing rich applications using PHP, mySQL, PostgreSQL, Apache
- Mixed Environments – of particular interest to me is those using combinations of the items above
- Failover Scenarios – are you using GoGrid as a failover site? For redundancy?
- Cloud Connect – have you created a hybrid hosting solution that you are particularly proud of, using a combination of Cloud and Dedicate hosting?
- Twitter Development – since Twitter is all the rage, are you creating the next killer app to manage the Twittersphere?
- Statistical Analysis – are you spinning up a series of high end GoGrid servers for a few hours to do number or other data crunching?
- Web 2.0/3.0 Products – how are you AJAX-ing your applications using GoGrid for hosting? What great new mashup application have you created?
- API Activity – are you using the GoGrid API in any particularly exciting way? How ARE you using the API?
- Cloud Storage – how have you mixed in GoGrid’s Cloud Storage into your infrastructure? As a backup solution? To server data?
- Digital Media Manipulation – are you using GoGrid to process large sets of digital media?
- Database intensive products – have you implemented an architecture that utilizes a high-end DB either in the GoGrid Cloud or cloud-connected to a dedicated server?
So, what do you get out of it? I can definitely promise a few things:
- Free PR and Marketing – tell us all about the product or service that you are proud of and we will write about it, include in our newsletters and pass around various social networking sites
- Web links – we will include your site in links on our sites and blogs
- Potential presence at trade shows – if you are chosen as a showcase customer, we welcome you at our upcoming tradeshows
- Potential participation in our Referral programs – please contact me for details
- Other forms of “Thank you’s” – (wink)
To submit your information, please complete the form below:
I look forward to hearing about and trying your sites that run on GoGrid. Over the next few weeks, I will be posting up some write-ups of your submissions.
Latest posts by Michael Sheehan (see all)
- Get Your Game On in the Cloud - June 11, 2013
- How Software Defined Networking Delivers Next-Generation Success - June 5, 2013
- James Gosling to Speak on Innovation at GoGrid Cloud Meetup on 5/22 - May 16, 2013