The High Scalability blog today posted a great list of various Cloud Computing blogs currently available. If you are looking for a single source of Cloud Computing information, I definitely recommend looking at Todd Huff’s solid list.
The post is located here.
His post is broken down into specific Categories: Meta Sources and Specific Blogs. I’m sure that these will grow over time. Currently there are 5 Meta Source listings (obvious ones there include the Google Groups on Cloud Computing) and a good group of Specific blogs. Some of the Specific Blog highlights that I think are important ones to look at are:
- Randy Bias’s Neo Tactics: State of the Art for Startups.
- Nicholas Carr’s Roughtype : Author of The Big Switch: Rewiring the World From Edison to Google.
- John Willis’ IT Management and Cloud Blog: Personal comments and podcasts.
- Reuven Cohen’s ElasticVapor Blog. The ramblings of Reuven Cohen, co-Founder & CTO Enomaly Inc.
- http://Blog.RightScale.com: Cloud Computing. Delivered.
The GoGrid blog was included in the list (Thanks Todd).
I would like to add a few more that I personally read that others may find as useful resources:
- Nati Shalom’s Blog: Discussions about middleware and distributed technologies
- ZDNet.com Virtually Speaking: about virtualization with Dan Kusnetzky & Paula Rooney
- Avastu Blog: Sustainable Global Clouds: Real-time market analysis & research on Cloud Computing
- Appistry Blogs: At the convergence of Grid Computing, Virtualization and SOA